CMC Design-Build, Inc., headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts, a national design-build firm offering complete planning, engineering, and construction management services to the food and beverage industries is currently seeking Project Superintendents to travel to and/or relocate to project sites. Successful candidates will manage construction projects as part of a broad engineering, architectural and project management Team. Candidates will be results oriented, proactive, multi-taskers with a strong, positive leadership style. Candidates must have a zeal for constructing quality buildings within tight timeframes. Candidates must have the ability to contribute to the development of and execution of safety programs, on-site work protocols and, at times, out-of-the-box thinking.
CMC is in a growth mode and looking for energetic, talented professionals to join our Team. We offer a chance to grow with spirited group that blends tremendous experience with youthful enthusiasm. We offer our associates an independent work environment that values results over structured methodology. Our Design/Build format gives the opportunity to experience all sides of the design and construction process. We offer competitive compensation and rapid career advancement.
- Establishes and manages site safety procedures
- Management of site, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assists in project management (development of project scope, budget and schedule)
- Develop overall project schedules and three week look ahead schedules
- Coordinating the schedules and work of contractors for building and process disciplines
- Overseeing process & utility equipment installations
- Permitting, code and regulatory approval
- Change order administration
- Coordination of field engineering
- Adherence to project construction schedule and construction documents/specification
- Inspection coordination
- Management of facility start up
- Manages 3rd party testing and inspection
- OSHA Certification
- Proficiency with Procore
- Construction management experience in industrial manufacturing setting
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and / or process equipment installation
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
o Industrial Building Systems
o Construction Jobsite Control and Project Management
o Contractor/Supplier Management
o Safety and Risk Management
o Construction Scheduling
- Requisite proficiency with MS Office
- Travel/relocation on long term assignments to project sites throughout United States and is required.