CMC provided design, engineering and construction services to Daniele for their new 125,000 square foot state-of-the-art salami processing facility.
CMC assisted Stedagio with their site selection and coordinated the project with their Italy based equipment suppliers.
- The key features of the facility are as follows:
- 700 ton central refrigeration plant to support glycol chilling for fermenting process
- Central boiler for fermenting process
- Rail transport system
- Eighteen fermenting rooms
- Refrigerated make-up air units at sensitive process areas