CMC Design-Build provided engineering and construction services for a 30,000 SF Dairy Processing
Renovation for Hoods Suffield Connecticut Location. HP Hood selected CMC for engineering and
construction services to meet a tight time table required for the roll-out of a new product line at its
Suffield, CT facility.
The 30,000 SF renovation project included:
- New HEPA filtered filler room constructed within an operating process room.
- Demolition and reconstruction of walls and roof of an existing freezer
- Installation of a new penthouse refrigeration system designed to operate as freezer or cooler
- Construction of new loading facilities with vertical storing levelers
- Installation of new QC and lab areas